Bunny Tails Lagurus Ovatus White
Dried Lagurus Ovatus bleached white in a bunch.
- Sometimes called bunny tails, or hare tails
- Stems within bunch range from approximately 60-70cm
- Bleaching is a long and complex process, which makes it expensive
- Once bleached, bunches are dried, and this can cause previously heavier bunches to become much lighter, often in a non-uniform fashion, leading to variation in weight from bunch-to-bunch
- Bunches can vary in weight from around 60 – 80g
We Also Recommend